Careers at Chessman Wealth Strategies
Are you interested in joining the Chessman Wealth Strateie’s team? We do not currently have any open positions but would be happy to keep your resume on file.
Financial Advisors Looking to Grow
We are interested in acquiring practices in the Dallas, Texas area. If you have a practice and are considering retirement but are in need of a succession plan, or have a book of business and are looking to join a growing advisory practice, we want to talk with you!
Financial Services Director of Operations
Chessman Wealth Strategies, a growing wealth management firm, is seeking a Director of Operations to assist us in our mission of helping clients achieve their financial goals. Our mission is to help others make smart choices about their money, so they can worry less, enjoy life more, and ultimately become better stewards with the resources God has entrusted to them.
Description: The Director of Operations will be a team lead for the operations department, supervising and improving the client experience. With overall responsibility for day-to-day operations, the Director of Operations must be able to work effectively with other staff members, clients, and the wealth advisors to continuously improve the client experience.
- Lead, manage, and train operations team of two associates.
- Identify, develop, and improve firm processes to maximize firm efficiency.
- Effectively prepare and process client requests and paperwork.
- Collaborate with leadership team to help guide the growth of Chessman Wealth.
- Oversee new client onboarding.
- Directly manage client relationships for operations issues.
- Track and drive open prioritized issues to completion.
- Communicate with clients in person, in writing, and over the telephone.
- Complete special projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years of financial services experience preferred
- Salesforce/Orion/TD Ameritrade experience preferred
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Leading and training others
- Critical evaluation of processes and systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Efficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Our Core Values:
- Servant’s Heart – we are focused on the needs of others
- Adaptable – evolve and improve, every day
- Get Stuff Done – do what you say you will
- Fun – work hard, play hard.