Associate Wealth Advisor
Brandon joined Chessman Wealth Strategies in 2017. He began his career in financial services at Foresters Financial in Fort Worth where he served as a Registered Representative after obtaining his Series 6 and 63 securities licenses.
Brandon received a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from Texas A&M University.
Brandon enjoys the outdoors, taking part in any sport he can, and spending time with family and friends. He is our office adventure race expert – achieving a 2nd place victory in Cotopaxi’s 24-hour adventure race in Austin, TX this past year. Brandon is also a member at Watermark Community Church where he serves in Wake, the junior high ministry.
Brandon is pleased to be a part of the Chessman Wealth Strategies team and helping clients make smart choices with their money in order to worry less and enjoy life more.
- Favorite food: Ann’s Chicken – a Woods family recipe
- Best piece of financial advice received: In high school, Brandon read Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey and learned the power of having interest work FOR you, not AGAINST you.
- Favorite quote: “if you had more ‘turned under’ for feet, you’d be taller” – Brandon’s grandpa
- If you could meet anyone, past or present, it would be: George W Bush
- Hidden talent: Chess
- Favorite book: How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Favorite movie: Remember the Titans
- Favorite holiday: July 4th
- Something on your bucket list: Wild Elk hunting trip
- Place you’d most like to visit: Jackson, Wyoming