CFA, CKA, CFP®
Dudley began his career in financial services in 1998 when he joined Merrill Lynch as a Financial Consultant. There he formulated and implemented planning strategies to help individuals puruse their financial goals. Dudley then transitioned into money management in the role of Portfolio Specialist with Merrill Lynch Investment Managers.
After years of study and extensive testing, Dudley was awarded the designation of Chartered Financial Analyst®. Dudley also worked at JPMorgan Private Clients Services helping run the Dallas office as Administrative Officer.
Dudley graduated from Dallas Theological Seminary with a Masters of Theology with an emphasis in church history. He spent his undergraduate years at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill graduating with a bachelor of arts majoring in psychology.
Dudley enjoys spending time with wife, Aimee, and their four active sons and time serving at his church
Getting to Know Dudley
- Favorite food: Lexington BBQ, Little Richard’s in Clemmons, NC
- Best piece of financial advice received: (in 1997) “Buy Amazon!”
- Biggest financial regret: not following best financial advice I’ve received
- Favorite quote: “I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat.” Winston Churchill – May 13,1940 to The House of Commons OR “We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be; we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender…” Winston Churchill – June 4, 1940 to The House of Commons
- Favorite book: Pilgrims Progress by John Bunyan. If you haven’t read it, read it. If you’ve read it, re-read it!
- Favorite TV show: The Dick Van Dyke Show, Season 4, Episode “4 ½”
- Something on your bucket list: Taking the family to The Masters and to a Ryder Cup