I have a sincere desire to help each client understand the various processes, research and provide accurate answers to their service requests and prepare detailed paperwork pertaining to their accounts.
As Office Manager, Linda provides administrative support for the clients, Advisors and administrative Team of Chessman Wealth Strategies. She genuinely enjoys handling the operational details pertaining to account paperwork, client service requests and the general office environment.
Linda joined Chessman Wealth Strategies in 2008 with seven years of experience from working for a Financial Advisor and Estate Planning Attorney. She earned her BBA in Marketing from the University of Texas at Austin, began her career as associate buyer for a prominent retail firm and quickly learned her interest in fashion merchandizing did not necessarily connect with her ideal career path. After working within the banking industry and airline industry she “retired” to be stay-at-home-mom for her two children, while working part-time as a fitness instructor. After 15 years, she re-entered the full time working environment by accepting an administrative position in the public school so she could be available after school hours to “monitor” and “enjoy” her teenage children.
Linda is married and enjoys the comforts of her home, listening to music from the past and present and watching movies with her husband, playing with her perfectly adorable Shih-Tzu, Isaac, and cooking (without having to cleanup). Her love of Italian food keeps her motivated (with no opt-out options) to maintain a regular fitness schedule.
She considers herself extremely blessed to be a part of the Chessman Wealth Strategies Team, being able to look forward to coming to work every day and working with a team that share the same work ethic and appreciation of God’s Goodness.
Linda is passionate about relaxing on a beautiful beach, boat rides on a lake, sailing in the BVI
Getting to Know Linda
- Favorite food: Italian
- Best piece of financial advice received: “make wise financial decisions based on God’s wisdom, not the world’s”
- Favorite quote: “Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.”
- If you could meet anyone, past or present, it would be: Barbara and/or Laura Bush
- Hidden talent: I can’t find it!
- Favorite book: Gone with the Wind
- Favorite TV show: Anything that makes me laugh
- What motivates you: God’s messages
- Something on your bucket list: Visiting New England in the Fall
- Place you’d most like to visit: Anywhere with a beautiful beach, and The Grand Canyon.
- Biggest accomplishment: #1 getting my children to adulthood. #2 finding Wade.