Sharon joined Chessman Wealth Strategies in November 2012. Sharon plays a critical role in the back-office operations of Chessman Wealth. With responsibility for helping with our day to day back-office details, Sharon helps ensure our clients have all their operational needs met.
Sharon graduated from Midwestern State University with a Bachelor of Science in Education. She joined us with more than 10 years of administrative assistance experience encompassing accounting and financial services support, as well as event planning and general administrative support.
She is a self-starter, highly organized, detailed oriented and multi-tasking individual. She and her husband Martin, along with their adult children and granddaughter, stay busy with their varied interests and hobbies. Sharon is a tremendous asset to our Team.
Getting to Know Sharon
- Favorite food: French and Sushi!
- Best piece of financial advice received: “Pay, then play” My parents instilled this into me at an early age
- Favorite quote: “chance favors the prepared mind.” Louis Pasteur
- If you could meet anyone, past or present, it would be: Barbara Bush
- Hidden talent: Sewing and Scrapbooking
- Favorite book: The Bible is my first choice. After that – Lion
- Favorite movie: Tombstone with Kurt Russell, Val Kilmer, Sam Elliot and Bill Paxton… it doesn’t get much better than that!
- Favorite TV show: The Andy Griffith Show
- What motivates you: Solving problems, learning new things, acquiring new skills, being creative
- Favorite holiday: Being surrounded by the people I love the most
- Something on your bucket list: Go to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in NYC
- Place you’d most like to visit: Sicily, Italy
- Biggest accomplishment: My proudest accomplishment is being a mother. I am a mother not only to my two beautiful children to whom I have given life and raised – but I have been a “mom” to so many others in my lifetime as well through teaching, scouting, my church and my neighborhood. God has blessed me with so many wonderful people who call me “mom.” I have loved each one and wouldn’t trade any moments with any of them! And now, I am blessed beyond measure to be a grandmother to Melody!