Wade H. Chessman
President, Wealth Advisor
Wade has been assisting people with protecting, preserving, accumulating, and transferring wealth for the past fifteen years. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, Wade has an extensive knowledge of financial planning issues, taxes, estate planning, investments, and risk management.
Wade specializes in serving people who are experiencing life-changing events such as retirement, change of employment, and business succession. Typically, this means people who, as a result of change, face significant financial decisions at a delicate time in their lives and want professional assistance. Wade has also dedicated much of his practice to helping women in transition due to death of a spouse or a divorce.
Wade received his undergraduate education at the Sam Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas. He graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business. Wade is also a graduate of the College for Financial Planning in Denver, Colorado.
He is a Certified Kingdom Advisor Member. Kingdom Advisors is an organization of Christian financial advisors dedicated to Christian financial management services. Kingdom Advisors was founded to expand the understanding of biblical financial principles and how to implement them in the lives those who want above all else to honor God with their resources.
Wade is also a member of the Financial Planning Association.
Wade is active in supporting his local community. He is involved with the East Dallas Exchange Club, which assists underprivileged children in the Dallas area. He also participates in the financial ministry at his church. He and his wife, Dianna, enjoy spending time with their two daughters.
Getting to Know Wade
- Favorite food: Veggie Pizza with Jalapeños from Campisi’s
- Best piece of financial advice received: Early in Wade’s career, Larry Burkett – founder of Crown Ministries – taught him the importance of setting up (and following!) a well-thought out spending plan
- Favorite quote: “face to face wins the race”
- If you could meet anyone, past or present, it would be: Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Hidden talent: Playing the saxophone
- Favorite book: The Stainless Steel Rat by Harry Harrison
- Favorite movie: Star Wars 4: A New Hope
- Favorite TV show: Chuck
- What motivates you: helping others to make smart choices with their money, and ultimately to use that money for Kingdom purposes
- Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
- Something on your bucket list: hike a 14er
- Place you’d most like to visit: Italy
- Biggest accomplishment: Starting Chessman Wealth Strategies